Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom log-on multiple devices

Hi folks,New to the Zoom community board, but not new to Zoom. I work in healthcare and we are providing a small telehealth service working with a large team of per diem staff who need access to a Zoom license specifically when they are on a consult....

회의 중 여러명의 참여자가 자꾸 자동 퇴실 됩니다.

나의 계정으로 회의도중에 참여자들이 자구 자동 퇴실 됩니다. 이러한 현상은 2주정도 지속 되었습니다.처음에는 참여자의 계정에 문제가 있는 줄 알았습니다. 하지만 참여자가 다른 주체자의 회의에 참여서 전혀 문제가 없었다고 합니다. 여러명의 참여자가 동시에 자동 퇴실되는 이유가 무엇일까요?

Avatar BETA caused camera to stop working

A few days ago I tried out the new Avatar BETA feature. It worked well and I created an avatar for my informal meeting. But when I tried to disable the avatar, the camera showed as if it was disabled, even though it is on and the camera light shows i...

Increasing seats for a meeting

I have a Pro plan and have added a one month add on to increase seats from 100 to 500. I have purchased this but people still can't register. I think there is some other setting that needs to be changed but I can't find it.

ARC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Usng two different Zoom accounts

I have used a corporate account and a personal account. When I log in using my personal account, it still has my name in the corporate account. I can't seem to exit the corporate account.

SnyderS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule meeting

i have a new zoom account. when i schedule a new meeting it does not sync with my outlook calendar or send invite to attendees.

sjs99 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes