Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

WEBCAM for host

My camera is fine when I test it but recently it goes crazy for me as host in meetings. When I go out to test it all is fine! So I bought a new webcam and still have the same problem. I've been using zoom successfully for 10 years prior to this.

Cindy72 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Claim Host - Location of Recording?

I recently claimed host duties of a meeting to record it on behalf of the original meeting host. I was able to record the meeting (my settings are 'cloud recording'), but now I am not seeing the recording in my Zoom profile. Am I wrong to assume that...

foxt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Connectivity

I pay $13 a month for my subscription but every meeting I hold starts having internet connectivity issues at around the 40 minute mark?

Mark64 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account

how do I change my facebook profile thats linked to my account? When I go to live stream I want the linked account to me My wife's account and not mine from Facebook.

I have current version installed yet can't join a meeting

Using Linux Mint Cinnamon current system. I have installed the 5.13.....version of zoom. I am sent a link to join a meeting. I click on that link and the software opens and tells me that I need to upgrade as the software is not current. I click on in...

frybyte by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes