Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Conferencing Solution

Hi there! I have a team of employees that work remotely, some of which are trainees. As part of their training, I have them to listen in on some calls that I have with clients (with the client's permission, of course), then speak with them as a group...

Black Video Screen

Hi Zoom Community, I am running Windows 11 on an HP Elitebook laptop. My video screen is black on Zoom. However, my video works with all other video conferencing platforms (Google Meet, MS Teams, etc.) so it's not a hardware issue. I have tried all Z...

bb7 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IPAD Recording of Guest Only

I want to interview a guest via zoom on my ipad and record ONLY the guest video. Even when I turn off my camera, the recording still switches to a black screen of my audio instead of remaining on my guest. On PC, this is not a problem. How do I do it...

Screes freezing after update

I have an M1 Mac with multiple screens. After Friday update when I share screen now 2 of my external screens lock up when sharing. Have to reboot to fix every time. Can I revert to last zoom version?

asantas by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4K Monitor causing slow down?

Hello,I just updated to a new 32" LP 4K monitor. This is a higher resolution than I was running previously. Now, when I engage Zoom everything serious lags. It's not just screen sharing or anything, just starting. It does get a little better with the...

KJ7 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes