What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom certificate issue

Hi all, For some days, my customer is unable to log into Zoom. Behavior is quite odd since zoom.us can not even be accessed from Chrome, Chromium or Edge. Digicert certificate is claimed to be invalid. What is even weirder is that zoom.us can be acce...

Automatic Recording is Not Working

Automatic Recording and Local Recording settings are on, Cloud Recording setting is off. But automatic recording doesn't start on my personal room meetings.

Outlook Integration from GPO prompts for admin creds

We are deploying Zoom via GPO, and I've installed the administrative templates and enabled the "Set to integrate Zoom with Outlook" policy. Now when my users log in, they are prompted for admin credentials to install the outlook plugin. How do I avoi...

Zoom Integration help needed

Hello Everyone, Zoom was deleted from mu 365 yesterday due to making it run slowly. I am trying to reinstall, but zoom has an issue whem going to room management and then to calendar integration, all that comes up is rooms and they want you to pay fo...

calendar icon on link

I manage a calendar for a nonprofit and frequently post workshops and listings that are hosted on Zoom. A few days ago I began to get a VERY large icon with the text "Add to calendar" that completely dominates the webpage. This is new and happening o...

Zoom linked screen shot .png

Break out rooms - tech issues

During a zoom meeting, is there any way for the host to control / or to be aware of sound or tech issues that are happening just in breakout rooms if the host is not in that room?

SA14 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does zoom save the breakout room chats anywhere?

Does zoom save the breakout room info anywhere? Can the host find the information of which attendees were in which break out room(if people were randomly assigned during the meeting)? Also, can the host see and save the chats in break out rooms durin...

SA14 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?