Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Passcode required now??

I have 36 weekly meetings/coaching sessions and they all have a passcode required now. Can I change this? I'm working with a lot of people who will not get my message about a passcode needed by their lesson time. Why do I need a passcode if I'm the o...

Debra44 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Estou tentando pagar a minha anuidade mas não sei o motivo isso não ocorre. Os dados do meu cartão de crédito estão corretos e o banco confirmou a liberação para pagamento. Poderiam efetuar o pagamento da invoice?

virtual video backgrounds

A little while ago my virtual background videos disappeared. I was using the zoom defaults. I have Windows 10 and have restarted the computer several times and updated zoom. Nothing works. My only options are "none", "blur" and a couple of still pict...

rvrlvr8 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom API support for Pro Account

I am new to zoom apps and the API but I've been trying to test out getting user metrics, specifically the qos parameters that are available in the API. However, after I've authorized my app with a JWT I get a failure this is only available for Busine...

srgzoom by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Advanced Security

If password requirements are changed by an administrator, how are existing users affected ? Will they be forced to change password at next login ?