Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen share options page

I have spent 10 hours trying to solve my zoom ignorance and I haven't been able to figure it out. I think the issue is minor but I simply can't find the fix after 10 hours of trying. Basically, I cannot get my desktop view to stay on my screen share ...

INGRESO CUENTA PERSONAL

EstimadoEquipo de Soporte Es un gusto saludarles, necesito que me ayuden tengo una sala de zoom con licencia pero solo me permite entrar abriendo mi electrónico, y quiero saber como puedo hacer para ingresar directamente desde la aplicación sin estar...

Maximo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Accounts

I am associated with two accounts, one my own and another a gov account of an organization I belong to. I don’t know who my name became associated with the gov account. I am locked out of my own account and I can’t access any help from Zoom.

BenM by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account disabled

Hi! anyone can help me, my account has been disabled. Earlier in September, I bought this licensed account from a Facebook page that offers 3 months of subscription with 500 participants worth P1099. I bought it since the company seems legit they wer...

JrosePS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recover recording from cloud

Hello, I need to retrieve a recording from the cloud on 21/10/21. The recording was not made by me. I have meeting ID and password. It's possible? I need it very urgently. Thanks!

Naruma10 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Personalizzare le reazioni

Chiedo se è possibile personalizzare e quindi fissare le reazioni che desidero utilizzare più velocemente senza andare ogni volta nel menù. Potete aiutarmi? grazie. Daniele