Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Polls

I downloaded a poll result this in meeting but now can not find it Any ideas

Inns by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Translation

Please advise, there’s a meeting recording of a meeting that was conducted in French but interpreted in English, is it possible to obtain the English version of that meeting recording (either audio or video)

Starting a new Zoom account

I use Zoom for both personal and work purposes and am now trying to configure Zoom in my school account. I get the following message: "You are currently a member of the Zoom account , and you are trying to sign into the new Zoom account Strategiced (...

DianaRN by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Archived zoom calls

When I record a Zoom call and paste the link to a website, will it be available to listen to even after it is purged or expires on the zoom site?