Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Upgrade don't active after I pay

Hi, I just pay my invoice yesterday with some delay, I was late. But now that I pay it, I really need the upgrade to Pro for tomorrow. Do you know how long it take to be active ? Any chance to speed up the process Zoom please ? I really need it tomor...

cedricb by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SharedBufferArray implementation

Hi, I want to enble SharedBufferArray for gallery view by Implementing Credentialless Headers but i'm not sure where exactly to add this headers.can u guide me on which api this should be added or is it gonna be added on client side header response o...

Retrieving Audio Messages within zoom chat

Hi,I am using Zoom API to retrieve chat history.However, for audio messages in the chat, I get the content of: { "id": "{XXXX}", "message": "xxx has sent you an audio", "sender": "***********", "timestamp": 1655215683011, "date_time": "2022-06-14T14:...

turn off login notification

For information about the security of the account entry, we found alerts about signing in to it. We will confirm your login attempts from a new browser, location, or device. Now every time you have to look for mail to see the code, how to disable the...

Goras by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems accessing a finished call room

Hi, Yesterday I recorded a 3 hour long call, and in the process of finishing it and in the process of saving the call, the computer restarted because of the heat. When I started it again, I didn't even have the video saved, I couldn't access the room...

Audio deteriorates with time

I am making a twenty minute video to submit as a demo. When I play it back the video is great, the audio starts out great but by ten minutes a bonging sound begins - by 14 minutes I sound like I am underwater. I have turned my speakers way down. Any ...

driley by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No filters for you!!!

I have a brand new computer with an excellent video card. When I go to "filters" the only option I have is NONE. Why would that be? I have the latest version of Zoom but the "Zoom Natzi" is saying "no filters for You"!

KristinN by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes