Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone System support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mark voicemail as unread - call queues

Hi We’re porting across our numbers this month and finishing configuring the system this week. Most users will have their own voicemails as well as access to at least one call queue and it’s respective voicemail. I can foresee an issue where somebody...

Muffler by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Import Iphone contacts

Hi,Does everybody know if there is a way to import contacts from Iphone to Zoom? I use Zoom Phone via my Mac and it doesn't have my contacts unless i use the app via my Iphone.I wanted to import my whole Iphone contact list into Zoom but cant seem to...

Calling out questions

I'm an admin for a company whom is new to using Zoom Phone.We have several licenses amongst employees. Half or so of the employees here have local phone numbers for calling out of the office to the US/Canada using the unlimited US/Canada license with...

Zoom Phone Call Time Limit

We have just started using Zoon Phone. When we call to external numbers, the line connection is always cut after 15-min call. We are investigating the network setting, device setting, client PC setting related, etc in order to remove the call time li...

Hiro3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Number will not ring

I have gone through all the videos and then some. I cannot get my zoom number to ring. It goes to the auto answer and then to voicemail. I've tried setting it to forward to my phone. I've tried turning the assistant off. No matter what I do nothing r...

learnahan by Contributor I
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

UK Zoom Phone SMS

Hi All, We use Zoom phone system and have the pro account. The SMS tab has appeared on our phone system today which i assume means SMS via Zoom phone is now available in the UK - I have tried to use this but have the following issue, attached. I have...

Resolved! Please help with zoom phone - 2 questions.

I have a several questions to decide if Zoom phone is worth it. Please help if you know the answers to the next questions: 1. Unclear what "Direct dial number" means, local number? it did say that it can port up to 100 local numbers, and that the pro...

Ingaan by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes