Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Translation Captions Settings and funtion

Hello, I just installed Translation Caption Add-On to my working account. I am trying to translate from German to English on once side and in the other from English to German... Unfortunately, I feel this Add-On is still not well developed due to bei...

Capturing captions on recording to cloud

We use the translated captions during a meeting which is great and we save a recording to the cloud. When I watch the converted recording on the cloud, the captions are there. But when I download the recording, the captions have disappeared. I do hav...

JakeM by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

デスクトップクライアントのサイレントインストールを行いたいです。

ご教示ください。当方でZOOMを複数名に利用してもらおうと予定しております。インストールをサイレントで実施したいのですが、タイトルスプラッシュ?(ロゴ)、完了画面を回避し、利用者には操作を求めない形を希望しています。 完全にサイレントなインストール手段を調査しておりますが、もしご存じの方おられましたらご教示頂けますでしょうか。[利用環境]OS: Windows 11 Enterprise ( 22H2 )試行したソフトウェア ZOOM ( 5.14.0 )他情報が必要な場合はコメントを頂けますと...

Resolved! zoom クライアント 低速モード、高速モードそれぞれの差分ファイルサイズについて

会社で導入するにあたり運用を考えております。帯域への影響を推しはかるため、自動更新のファイルサイズを知りたいです、〔主題にも書いた各モードについて〕低速モード主体の運用を考えてはいますが、両方把握したいと考えております。 サイズの記載サイト、ナレッジなどわかる方恐れ入りますがご教示をお願いできますでしょうか。

Accidentally send direct message to everyone

Was in a zoom meeting with 100+ people and tried to send a direct message to a participant and instead it sent a direct message to everyone. ie everyone got a direct message from me (distinct from a post from me to everyone). You can imagine the conf...

No clear video image on zoom

video image issue on new lenovo laptop. Image overexposed to light and shadows. I have gone into to zoom settings but that has not resolved the issue.

Sheila7 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Launch a meeting"

Sometime in the last week or so, I've been having trouble launching my meetings. Is anyone else having this problem? I click to start the meeting and the page with the big blue "Launch meeting" button comes up. When I click on it nothing happens. The...

doc-b by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes