Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

licensed user is unable to receive zoom invite

Hoping someone can assist me or give me any suggestions. We are using Zoom Pro for business. I added/sent an invite to a new employee, via email, to access a licensed account. The Zoom invite does not show up in her email. I've tried to delete the us...

sfeekes by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessibility via Zoom links

I work in research with populations who generally have a hard time with accessibility. We use zoom meetings twice a week with these participants. We always email them the day before with our same zoom link (and meetingID and passcode). One of our par...

EmJ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant conect my facebook fan page

Hello I can not conect my facebook fan page, it only conect with my personal account of facebook I use to make conecttions to my 2 fan pages, but yesterday it only let me do it in my personal account of facebook, and in groups any suggestion please s...

Video

Hi guys, i was wondering why i’m not capable of mirror my video, also if i set up the right button “mirror video”. I always appear the same and i have no idea on how to change that. Anyone can help me?

aledepa by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Branding

So our company is looking for solutions for the virtual background on zoom, where sometimes the edges of the person does not look clean when we upload a virtual background with our company logo on it. But before paying for the business plan for zoom ...

Recording error after conversion

I recorded a meeting that was an hour and a half long. After the meeting, my computer froze during the conversion of the recording. When I open the meeting file, it only has 30 minutes of audio available, however it shows that there was a full hour a...