Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cambio de correo en mi cuenta

A while ago I lost access to my gmail account for reasons unknown to me and I am still trying to fix. It seems to me that it may have been deleted. The problem is that my zoom account was associated with that account and I can't see the emails that a...

Error 10004 stuck in loop

I cannot launch the Zoom App on Mac I try to launch the Zoom app (Version: 5.11.6 (9890)) on my Mac and get a message "Your app version must be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in. Please update to continue." I select update and everything downloads fine, bu...

Audio error following update to version 5.16

Since the latest update on 15th Sept I am having problems with audio. I have followed all the trouble shooters. I can hear the audio playback in the test before I enter a meeting, but once I am in a meeting there is no audio and the test fails. Pleas...

Banner is no longer showing after Update

I use to be able to add a pic to a branding tag on Zoom. It, for some reason isn't allowing me to do this. Is there a reason that it has been taken away? I use meetings to do this, just as recent as yesterday, but now when add a new meeting, add a pi...

cdetzel by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes