Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mute All upon entry doesn't work

Hi. I turned on the setting "Mute All" participants upon entry on my main settings and it doesn't work. Participants are still unmuted. Does that option only work with certain zoom versions? A quick response is highly appreciated. Thanks!

XiaM by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

FB biz page doesn't show in drop down menu to broadcast live

I have been using zoom weekly for a long time with no issues. The business page I need to appear in order to go live is no longer listed. I have three business pages two show in the drop down and the one I want isn't showing up. I've looked all over ...

HWY by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding alternative host issue

Hi, I am trying to add someone as an alternative host for my meeting but I keep getting the error message 'Unable to assign (email address) as an alternative host because the user cannot be selected at this time' Why might this be and how can I resol...

Changing Host Key for already scheduled recurring meeting

I am able to change the Host Key for my Personal Meeting, but not for an already scheduled recurring meeting.(See screen shots for what settings I am going to.) I go to "Meetings," "Upcoming," where I see my recurring meeting. When I click on "edit,"...

CPAZoom by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes