Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

system requirements

I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to host a Zoom meeting. Can you help me understand the system requirements? Like, what kind of computer or device do I need, and are there specific software or internet speed requirements? I just want to ma...

unable to share screen

I am unable to share the screen or windows on macOS even though all relevant permissions are enabled. Zoom is not able to recognize that permissions are enabled.

New Clips feature - positioning of presenter's video

In the new Clips feature, when recording a screen share and presenter's video, the size and location of the presenter's video seems to be locked in the bottom left corner in the free version of Zoom. This default location is despite being able to mov...

Greg7 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Audio on iPad

When sharing the screen with iPad, the audio will be double. It replays about a few seconds after the every speakers speak. How can I cancel this. Original audio is turned on and picture-in picture is turned off.

BBEO by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound shared during screenshare

I have read all the FAQs and chat about this. I know how to screenshare and to check the 'share sound' box. Sharing a simple video works fine but I want to share my Digital Audio Workstation app window to give a tutorial. The video shares but the sou...