Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Error Code 1132

It's 2024 and I still have to deal with this 1132 error. I can't login or join. I have classes and meetings coming up . I have tried everything.Don't tell me to submit an appeal request if you're not gonna reply. Help me already! Please provide supp...

arro by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to update to the latest version of Windows

Hello.I am Japanese and this text is translated by DeepL. Sorry for any inadequacies. So I would appreciate it if you could reply in plain English if possible.I cannot update from Windows ver 5.13.0 because I had turned off automatic updates.I have f...

Resolved! MEETING RECORDINGS

Hello, I had a meeting scheduled on the 23rd of May. The settings were okay, made sure I had "automatically record meeting" selected. After the meeting was over, I can not find the recording anywhere. I also started the meeting on my phone. If anyone...

Recording meetings

Please could someone advise me?!I run on-line group Zoom meetings and I like to record them for those who attend. When we are having the meeting, I always have the screen on gallery view so we can all see each other and would like it to record that a...