Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to cancel an account

We do not have access to the the email or phone number for our Zoom meeting. The person who originally set it up passed away. How can we close/cancel the old meeting. Thanks!

JMcG44 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom display

My daughter is in a zoom class. Before I set up a free account, it would automatically default to the teacher and if she would share her screen it would transition to that and then back to her when she wasn’t sharing. Simultaneously, all the particip...

TG912 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Major Audio issues after November update

I have been using Zoom to hold daily lessons, and I use Blackmagic Atem Extreme ISO and Rode podcaster pro through. The Atem is viewed as an active camera, and I have had almost no issues for the past two years, regardless of updates. This time is di...