Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

International Meeting

I've been trying trying to set up a Zoom meeting with a freind in Romania. Neither of us is able to join the other person's meeting, all we receive is the notice "Invalid ID". We have checked our ID's over and over, and even generated random ones. We...

User preview box

Why does the user preview box go away when I share my screen with that person? Is it because I’m using the “free”version?

Handley by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitors Sharing issue

Hi guys, I am somewhat new using Zoom. I have two monitors. When I share my screen, I have to manually open my participants and chat windows. I stop sharing and we have a class discussion. Every time I re-launch screen share, I have to continually re...

Sheri by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom no longer works with OBS virtualcam

Until last week zoom worked perfectly well with OBS virtualcam. Today it didnt detect the input feed from OBS virtualcam any longer. Skype still works with OBS virtualcam so the issue must be on zooms end. I found some threads about 1,5 years old abo...

Host meeting and Waiting Room

Dear, I have an error. I bought 4 new accounts. In these accounts, attendees can join without starting by host. That is why, I opened "Enable Waiting Room" while meeting. But, I always have to open "Enable Waiting Room" when I have meetings.What shou...

Zoom video call - Supported device

Hi,could you confirm please that a desktop with the below specs could support the feature of virtual background during a video call? Intel CPU Core i5 10400 (1200/2.9 GHz/12 MB)RAM 16GB 3000MHz Gigabyte Motherboard H410M HD3P Thank you in advance 