Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

View all thumbnails in speaker view

Is there any way to see more thumbnails for non-speaking participants when in speaker view? When someone is screen sharing, I can view side-by-side with the shared screen (usually a slide) on the left and many participant thumbnails on the right. How...

Zoom Support

I am a paying customer of ZOOM. It has been a disaster. When I invite people, they have to copy the URL and then hope it will work, but it doesn't. Tonight, I was to host a meeting and it kept telling me to wait for the host to let me in . I ended up...

Kati by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio problem

During meetings I often have to ring a bell (I lead Meditation sessions). While my voice comes through loud and clear, the sound of the bell does not. I have Tried every combination of Zoom audio settings I can Think of, with no positive results. I t...

Polling Enhancements for Quizing

how can account owners and admins enable advanced polling? according to windows release notes 5.8.3, "Account owners and admins can enable advanced polling to allow meeting hosts to build advanced polls or quizzes that contain multiple question/answe...

Eliot by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio

I recorded a video for grad school and submitted it. No one can hear the audio to include myself. You hear a very faint sound at times when I am talking. Is there any way to fix this? Large part of my grade.

Something is trivial but there is a problem

I have an issue where there is no sound when the first encounter starts.Close Zoom completely and reopen it so you can hear it again when you join a meeting. I've been through this situation a few times. When restarting, the speaker options are the s...

k-drug by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting easily into a scheduled Zoom meeting

Guys, A friend is a member of a regular scheduled Zoom meeting of my wife's. When she clicks the "Join Zoom Meeting" URL in the email she has been sent, she is requested the Passcode. Other members of the same meeting are not. Why? And can i get rid ...

Peborgh by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host video feed

I want to either turn off a host video feed, or move it to the top of the screen share section instead of the side. I need to keep their screen share. Can anyone help with how to do this?

Reece by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Pass -To Zoom

Dear Comunity I am representing 6Connex a Virtual event platform. We have a Zoom client who has a requirement to authenticate users from our platform and pass them directly into a zoom meeting or webinar. We used last week an old application for this...