Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Breakout room "leave" option as a host

I used Zoom last year and was able to leave a breakout room to return to the main room, but this year, that option does not appear on my screen. How do I have that option show on my screen when I utilize the breakout rooms?

lochoa by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

breakout rooms

I scheduled a meeting for next month, anticipating aprox 20 participants. I want to use breakout rooms for this meeting (10 groups of two participants) yet when I go to meeting options, there is no place to select reassign breakout sessions.Questions...

MindyM by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users are kicked out of the meeting room.

Hi Support Team, Currently, I paid the license for my own Zoom account. And my limitation is 500 participants in room meeting. But the participants never reach that limitation. It 's around 300 people and then if the new one join this meeting, the me...

Resolved! Clarification on scheduling future meetings

I would like to schedule some Zoom meetings far into the future. They will be non-recurring. Can I schedule these for more than 30 days out with the links still staying good? The site says: "A non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the me...

amevans by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes