Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

two hosts

When a host establishes the meeting, is there a way to add another person to become a second host when the initial host leaves the meeting in the middle and the second host continues with the rest of the meetings?Also, is it possible to have 2 people...

SOS1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zcfagent.exe process explanation

Hello everyone, We are currently running Zoom desktop client 5.8.7 on our Terminal Server (Running Windows Server 2016 OS) and since we updated the app to that version, we are seeing loads of zcfagent.exe processes per user opened in Windows task man...

Zoom Recording

I have a user that automatically starts recording when he opens a Zoom session. All of his settings are turned off. They are turned off on the back end on the user and group level. Any suggestions on how to stop this?

Resolved! Removing Particpants from a Meeting Questions

After reviewing the Allowing Participants panelist to rejoin Zoom article I still had questions about the functionality of the Remove participants feature. Wanted to confirm that as a Host, Co-host, or Zoom Admins you can remove a participant from a ...

Resolved! Meetings remain accessible after meeting time

When a scheduled meeting is past it's scheduled time (e.g. days after scheduled time), individuals can still be granted access to the meeting with the link and ID and password. Is there a way to allow for scheduled meeting links to become inactive or...

Can recording be retrieved?

Whist a Zoom meeting recording was being saved to my iMac, the either Zoom of my iMac crashed and the the saving was not completed. Is there the recording still available from Zoom ?

Resolved! Upgrade hand raising reaction

I want to recommend that Zoom upgrade the Hand raising reaction so that it places a small circular background around the reactions. The reason being that if the hand can very easily blend in with the background regardless of which shade of hand you c...

bfort27 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes