Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PROBLEMA CON GRABACION

El día 21 de marzo realice una reunión de zoom con coanfitriones iniciando desde la web, por fallas del pc me retire de la reunión e ingrese por medio del teléfono, nuevamente se presentó un inconveniente con la red e ingrese desde el programa zoom i...

Resolved! Cloud recording - interpreter's language

1. I wonder if cloud recording is only allowed for recording an original language or not? 2. If a person (who is assigned to be a co-host/ or a host) happens to listen into an interpreter, and clicks 'record on cloud', will an original language or an...

paeng by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Schedule Privilege - Private Meetings

Hi, urgent request please -There are 2 people I have given meeting/calendar 'Schedule Privilege' access to.However, I have a private meeting coming up soon and want to make sure they cannot see any details of that private meeting. That meeting has be...

NAT9000 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Registration Report Missing

Had a horrible experience today with Zoom and I'm working to avoid repeating that experience.Seeking how to access registration report and resend and access confirmation emails.Using Zoom version 5.17.2 (both Chrome and Opera on Windows 11)As today's...

PamPro by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error Code 13224

When starting a new meeting and joining the meeting, there is an error code 13224 displayed. Unsure if anyone can help with this issue. Many thanks!

hannah90 by Newcomer
  • 35 replies
  • 1 likes

How to disbled animated emojis?

I attend weekly online classes via zoom. Class participants always discuss the class in the chat box. Lately I've noticed that there are certain emojis in the chat box that will cause animations such as a cakes raining down. I find this to be quite i...

zoom recording size too big

My zoom recordings have recently become significantly larger so I can no longer share or upload the recordings after meetings. I never had this problem before a month ago. thanks in advance.

Josstix by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes