Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Spotlighting and participant unmute

if i have someone spotlighted and all other participants are 'muted'....does the spotlight prevent participants from un-muting themselves to make a comment?it might have just user error, but a participant couldn't unmute themself.thanks.... eric

electrum by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom education plan

I worked in school as administration staff.My school want to subscribe Zoom Education Plan with 22 licensed account.The questions are:1. what is the different with pro/bussiness account?2. how much participant capacity for each account?3. is there in...

ikhsandp by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Outlook for Mac - Add-in for Zoom

Good morning everyone. I recently updated from Classic Outlook for Mac to "New Outlook" for Mac. All looks great until I go to add a Zoom call to an invitation (which worked great in Classic) and am unable to do so. Haven't been able to access "add-i...

Recording Announcement - so jarring!

I've begun a series of guided meditations via Zoom and am recording them. The announcement that the recording is on and then off is so so so loud and disturbing. Is there a way to adjust that volume? If not, I'd like to strongly request a change - a ...

PiaD by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Raise privacy in focus mode

Hi, by activating the focus mode, is it possible to raise the level of privacy, preventing connected users from seeing how many and which (hiding the names) other users are connected, in addition to not allowing users to see each other? Thank you

launching

When I try to launch or join a meeting on my Mac, it just buffers. This just started happening over the weekend, when I tried to join my company's zoom conference

Chat Box Popup

As a participant in a zoom meeting (I'm not hosting) is there any way to stop the chat from popping up on the screen?

LSWms by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anfitrião

Boa noite! Existe a opção de iniciar duas reuniões simultaneamente, mais não esta ativa na minha conta. Segui os passos de instrução, mais nas configurações da conta não tem a opção para ativar. Como faço para esta opção estar ativa? Maycon de Jesus+...

Maycon by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes