Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

host control is taken by a participant

I have this issue several times, when I shared the meeting link, someone in the participant list take the control of the Host role from me.. Thereafter, I couldn't share screen or talk . Then I again log out and join again to the same meeting link, r...

Chat not working

I noticed that when I am on zoom meeting and the word document is posted in the chat. I can never see the document. It doesn't come up in my chat. Everyone else in the meeting gets the document but not me. Can someone give me advice on how to fix it?

Issue with outlook zoom app

I am an executive recruiter and regularly schedule meetings for others to attend that I will not be involved with. I've used the outlook zoom app for almost a year and set up over 200 meetings this way during that time. During the last week I've had ...

Mrbud4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording disappeared

I recorded a webinar on the cloud, and it is nowhere to be found, not on the zoom website under recordings, nor in the trash, nor in Echo 360. Late in the Webinar i looked and it was still recording, but at the end it wasn't. Don't know how the recor...

Sarayuu by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop zoom app is freezing

Hi everyone. Hope you have some ideas on how to solve this issue. When I open my desktop version of zoom it constantly freezes and I cannot participate in any meeting. It says I have a pore internet connection. However, I do not have a problem with a...

MRK2017 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

System maintenance

I saw on some news sites that Zoom Meeting will be maintained for about 1 week, is this information correct. Can anyone help me answer it?I am currently using Zoom Meeting to study and work in Viet Nam