Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Merge Usage Report and Registration Report

Hi! I would like to pull a single report that contains the information on the usage report and the meeting report. We added a custom question to our registration, and we would like to see participants' answers next to their names in the usage report....

sydelle by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video will not work unless host requests

Suddenly when I join a meeting my video will not turn on unless the hosts asks me to join with video. When I do preview under my settings it shows up, but once I join the meeting it is off, and I am unable to turn it on until the host requests...then...

suzwed by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms

I'm having trouble with having to sign in twice to zoom. Also I cannot move freely throughout the BO rooms. It freezes then kicks me out of the meeting altogether. I have just updated to the latest version and I still had to sign in twice. Thoughts.....

Resolved! Closed Captioning

Can anyone walk me through how to set up Closed Captioning - auto produced? I found some info in Zoom Support but what is there seems to be out of date. What I see does not match what is described or in videos. I have a free account - fully up to dat...

red by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

I use Zoom regularly (On PC Windows 10) and have no problems usually concerning the other person/s hearing me when on a Zoom call. But each week I hold a Zoom meeting where I use Computer Sound share (in Advanced). Some of the participants have diffi...

Ruth6 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes