Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Canada colleagues can't join meeting

I've always had a recurring meeting for our global counterparts to join. For some reason on the latest one, my Canadian colleagues got the following message, "Unable to Join the Meeting. This meeting is not accessible from Canada at this time (Error ...

schedule zoom meeting from inside outlook web app

Can meetings be scheduled from inside of outlook web app? I don't see any options.If I sign into Zoom and schedule a meeting while owa is open , the invite email pops up...I click send, but it never sends.Is this a known issue? Ive looked online and ...

gcasto by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Passcode

Hello! I organise a big conference for 100 users, when scheduling, I disabled the passcode. I put the active link to the closed Facebook group. The idea was that users just join the conference by clicking the link but some users reported that passcod...

camera auto -activation

Good morning, Would it be possible to activate automatically the camera of the participants of a meeting when they connect to a meet? Or Zoom will prompt the option to activate the camera always? Thanks

Mailing Material Prior to Webinar

Has anyone broken the secret on how to mail webinar registrants prior to the webinar - other than copying and pasting each email address (if you have 20 it is laborious -- think about 50 or 100) from the list of registrants? Either I am missing it - ...

Breakout rooms

I’m having a problem with breakout rooms. I pre-assign participants using.CSV file. However when I open the rooms only about half of those participants get automatically moved into the rooms and the other half shows as unassigned and I have to manual...