Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Invite Outlook vs. Google

I recently switched laptops and before when I scheduled a meeting in the Zoom app an invite for the meeting was automatically opened in Outlook. Now, it's defaulting to try and open with Google. How can I switch that? Thanks!

apt2011 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Shows full phone number for a profile name

currently, when a person calls in to our meetin.It will show their FULL phone number ( example 17015551212)ive seen in other rooms it will show only PART of the number (example 170155****2)... or close to that Where can i find this setting?Thanks for...

ZOOM CALL IN FEES

Hello, I plan to host a zoom meeting from Mexico. There are several attendees who do not have internet access. Will there be a phone charge to these attendees calling in from the US using the zoom phone number?Or is this possible if they are calling ...

time on zoom

I have had a zoom account that I pay for monthly for over a year. All of a sudden when I set up a zoom meeting the appointment says it's only good for 1 hour. Where do I go to confirm I'm getting more than an hour? Thank you

RKorson by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes