Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

virtual Background with a PNG

I would like to use a PNG for my virtual background. So I can show my logo and name in the upper corners and the rest is just invisible me.I can not find any option to do this. When I use a PNG just with the logo and my name zoom automatically make t...

PascalH by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

40 minute cut-off

I have a basic plan. It reads that one-to-one meetings should be allowed up to 30 hours. Mine cut off at 40 minutes. Am I not understanding the plan correctly? Or was this a technical error in Zoom’s part?

DobbyDoo by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing of Recording

I had recorded a meeting that was 2 hr more. I had not gotten the recording through mail or in my computer. This was a very important meeting. Pls reply as so as possible.

alwyn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Features Now Working

Hey All, Please see highlighted attached. For some reason, those three buttons are no longer clickable for me as the host on any of my calls? Please assist. Thanks, Scott