Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Immersive View

Hi everyone, Some Immersive View templates position Participants within boxes where the Participant's background is not disturbed. Some other templates key each Participant and removes their own background - like a Virtual Background would When I upl...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to use zoom in Chinese mainland?

Hello !Excuse me!How to use zoom in Chinese mainland?请问:我怎么样才能在中国大陆使用zoom ? I registered my account outside the Chinese mainland, but I can't land in mainland China.我在中国大陆以外的地区注册了免费的账号,但是不能在中国大陆地区登陆。 Can the account charged be landed in Chinese mainl...

Future Zoom Meeting - Not Hosted by Me

Good day Community, I received a poster to a discussion with the zoom meeting credentials on there. I want to add it to my calendar so i don't miss the meeting. How do i add that meeting to my calendar to appear on Zoom?Hope someone can help

Zoom On IPad

Since the host didn’t have licence, the free Zoom meeting ended after 40 minutes. But not like my Lenovo computer, my IPad doesn’t pop out the message that the Zoom has ended. I didn’t realise the the Zoom has ended until I return to the Zoom app. Is...

Zoom APP running on Crestron Touch Panel

I'm running into an issue with Zoom room camera controls. When using a Creston touch panel, I noticed I don't have a way to control the camera on the camera control page. The control pad is not there. I have used this configuration before and never h...

Stuartdc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes