Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Room Button Missing

We ran a session today with 30 breakout rooms ('bor'). We had rehearsed wi the the breakout room "managers" beforehand to make sure everyone knew what to do. But on the day we had various issues: Users who were preassigned to a breakout room, were no...

pb52 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard numbers stop working during zoom call

Hi, I am using an iMac & Mac keyboard with Windows as my OS. Whenever I am participating in a zoom call, the numbers stop working on my keyboard and instead become zoom shortcut keys. My keyboard doesn't have the number keypad; these are the number k...

nan_cam by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interrupted sound

I have problems with the sound when I use Zoom meetings. The sound is interrupted. It starts ok, but then it becomes lower, then again it can be ok. Because of that sometimes people don`t hear some words. I checked the whole sound in the browser, it ...

two screens - speaker

I have two screens on my computer. My microphone works fine on my main computer laptop. However, I am hearing the other meeting attendees on my second screen. How do I switch this to my main computer laptop speaker?

RitaM by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WHERE IS THE POLLING FEATURE???

I have been searching for 2 days for the polling feature. It appeared and enabled it, but now I can't find it again. Why is this feature so difficult to find? It does not appear under "Meeting (in Basic)" as the instructions say. PLEASE HELP!!! Where...

Names disappear in grid view

It used to be that the names appeared constantly in grid view. I had a meeting today, and the names disappeared entirely unless I moused over the grid cell. This behavior is particularly annoying in larger groups like classes. How do I return to a UX...

aholub by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

chat area in meetings

HI i have seen it in other meeting where the chat Area is wider?? Does anyone know how to make this happen in our meeting all the chat is slim and whenever someone post a message hard to read wider would be so better?? I can't find how to change it??...