Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing Recordings

Is there a way for attendees to access all recordings of a recurring meeting from a single link? (without having to share an individual link for each recording)

holleyrd by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using and saving breakout room chats

We need a way to save breakout room chats and a way for breakout room participants to contact a person in the meeting but not in their room (who ideally isn't the host). We work in suicide prevention and have someone available for one on one counsell...

ElissaA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with virtual background

Hello. I have a green screen and great lighting, but the virtual background is not working properly. Can you help me figure out why? I send a screenshot of how it looks like. I tried moving it, covering the entire screen with the green, moving the li...

olgajob by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Save Chat" in Android yet?

Hi Forum Folke, Does anybody know if the "save chat" feature has been implemented in Android Zoom yet? I have a LOT of people who attend meetings via phone, and I often post links in the chat area. You know how easy it is to botch copying down a link...

Zoom Windows Client asking for Credentials after update

Hi there,We deployed Zoom desktop client via software deployment. Users store their zoom credentials when using the software. They are stored until next update of desktop client. When we update the desktop client, users have to type in their logon cr...

PeatDi by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes