Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how to live session on website

How can we go live via zoom on website ? Actually I am trying to do for sports archery blog where i want to go live for visitors every Sunday but i need brief guide about it thanks

Sharry1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems when back from exercise rooms

Hi everyone, I send the students are coming back from the virtual breakingrooms, they are not hearing me anymore, I m the host. The micro & the camera is on, I m not duing anything! And I must go out and back. What can I do? many thanks

Spotlighting

If you spotlight multiple people, will they all be on the screen the whole time or only when each of them speak?

Jen4340 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard not working with screen sharing

Hi,I have an issue with the keyboard when screensharing. When I share my screen the other person can draw using the pencil but can't type text, it's as if their keyboard is locked (it even makes that sound) whereas I can annotate just fine. However t...

m4em4e by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Waiting Room query

Sorry if already covered but I wish I had the option to click a button to put all clients back in the waiting room if needed to mirror the option already there to bring everyone in at once. Everytime I see a Zoom update I look for this as a new addit...

Video not working & tried everything

I have had an issue for several months that I am unable to resolve with any random helpdesk.My video on laptop was working automatically in meetings that I hosted. That suddenly stopped working and I only have the gray screen with the 'x' in the vide...

Screen Share Mac

When i'm screen sharing both me and the other person cant view the video thats playing all we can see is a black screen. How can we resolve this issue

belbe_1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes