Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I can't hear the voice of the other person's microphone 相手のマイクの声が聞こえません。

I can't hear the voice of the other person's microphone相手のマイクの声が聞こえません。However, I can hear the audio of the video shared by the other party.And The test voice can be heard without any problem.ただし、相手が共有している動画の音声は聞こえますし、テスト音声も問題なく聞こえます。Sound driver see...

aaa_ita by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Noise suppression

I use Zoom for guitar lessons. I got a new HP Envy laptop with Win11. It aggressively eliminates my guitar and any background music when I use the built-in microphone. I have tried every combination of audio settings in zoom, original audio on, low n...

meld by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Server Connection

If a meeting is hosted by someone from USA, and the meeting invitation is sent to someone probably in Australia. Will that affect the latency? How will the guy in Australia connect to the server? Will it be peered to the closest Zoom Server? or will ...

Missing Recurring Meeting Link

I belong to a group that has a recurring weekly meeting, of which I have been the moderator for about 3 months. I always start Zoom, hit Switch Account and login with the Group's credentials. I always see a link for a Personal Meeting ( I believe thi...

Zoom Audio Very Noisy When Room Gets Quiet

We’re using NDI Tricaster to send Audio and Video to zoom. Whenever the room goes quiet. There is an audible noise in zoom. We have tried turning on original sound but that hasn’t done anything to change the noise. Does anyone have any possible solut...

hughjs by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

headphones volume working in Windows 11 but not in zoom

Hello,I can't find out why my headphones volume controls are working fine in every app in my new Windows 11, but in zoom the volume is only 100%. In the settings of zoom I've tried to lower it and I keep listening 100%, if I lower the volume from the...

Alice16 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Puzzling sound problem

In a Zoom session (hosted by someone else) when sound output was configured to use the HDMI connection to my monitor the sound was OK, but when it was configured to use the headphone output (with a connection from there to my hi-fi system) only the l...

RMellish by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes