Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Breakout Rooms and Cloud Recording

Hi. I want to break a class of 15 students into 3 groups (like in breakout rooms). However, I know you can't record to the cloud in breakout rooms. So, I was thinking of starting 3 different Zoom sessions where the students can go into one of the thr...

elana by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RECORDING

THE RECORDING OF MY MEETING THAT ENDED 9:0O A,M, (MEXICO CITY TIME) JUNE 21 , 2022, STILL APPEARS AS "BEING PROCESSED" AND IS NOT AVAILABLE

CPU overload after sharing computer audio

When I share an app's audio (Ableton Live, Reaper, and others) the fans start to run very fast and, after a few minutes, my computer starts to freeze (+300% Cpu load). I've been having this problem for a while and it seems that every Zoom update just...

Dotche by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android USB audio

Zoom Android app does not support USB audio? I have a Yamaha MG10XU which works with android (in the native camera app and voice recorder). When the mixer is connected Zoom does not use the USB input/output. Phone: Galaxy Note 9.Zoom android version ...

Script Error in Outlook

Hello, I am using Zoom(Version: 5.10.4 (5035)). plugin for outlook is installed.Whenever I open a meeting in outlook, I meet the script error like below. How can I resolve it ?

seungwan_0-1655955093528.png