Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incoming Screenshare video lagging

For the past 2 years, I've been joining a Zoom meeting where the owner of the meeting screenshares, we all have cameras turned on for the duration of the meeting.For the past week, my incoming screenshare video has been extremely laggy. It starts out...

latest version

i couldn/t use zoom since it need to be updated to higehr version. i have tried to folow the instrcuction by downloading the latest version but it still couldn't work. Could i have a help?

nifa by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! speech repetition during a meeting

Lately, when I hold a meeting I get a repetition during a conversation of a person. I've checked with all in the meeting to be sure no external speakers are too loud or too close to a mic and still it occurs. I have my echo setting to aggressive to n...

sgio705 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems sending zoom meeting by Outlook

Hi to everyone! I have been trying to send a zoom meeting by outlook for 254 attendees; I set configuration for meeting and when I click on send scheduling window appears but meeting never it send, this windows remains for until 15 minutes until I ca...

Zoom audio Error

Hello! i keep getting these audio errors and i tried every single way to get Away of it.i reinstalled the app, looked up For Any updates At my audio and i did everything i Could. My laptop is a new one and there is no problem with the microphone and ...

0B1EC046-AA89-4D01-A94B-AB214F1A2801.jpeg 0584B766-DE17-44CC-BD08-2B044EED1FD7.jpeg E171BA57-617D-47BB-BEBB-5255E9C4E4F9.jpeg

Background volume adjustment

Hi everyone I need to be able to play some background music while the speaker is speaking, but in reality it would also serve me as listening music before the meeting, what can I do? I need to be able to adjust the volumes of the speaker and the musi...

Zoom/Outlook Sync

Hello, I need help before frustration overflows. I have a user that their Outlook calendar is not syncing with Zoom 100%. I have created a meeting in outlook and used the Zoom Plugin to help create the meeting. The meeting is appearing on my Outlook ...

Sjones1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes