Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings

Hello,I have recorded 5 videos yesterday, but I only received two links and still didn't receive any emails for the other videos. May I know how long it takes to process the videos and I'm not sure if the other three videos are processing right now a...

Phebe by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom

Never mind I figured it out. I could do it in Zoom, I had to bring up the camera setting from the installation document.

Zoom local recording didn't capture the whole recording

I locally recorded a 1-hour meeting and checked throughout the meeting to ensure the local record icon was beside my name in the participant list. The recording downloaded to my computer's Zoom folder, but only about 5 seconds of the meeting was save...

Zoom doesn't recognize screens ubuntu

Hello,I am David, running Zoom on Ubuntu. I have the problem that when trying to share my desktop, zoom does not detect any application / screen to share. an image is being attached.

davidce by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recorded event access

Funeral service recorded. Given Code + Password . Code not accepted .Is it the Automatic access at sharing set-up that is required for people outside zoom ?? thankyou roystar3

Problems with camera angle on Zoom

I'm having problems with my IMAC camera when recording on zoom. The images that appear in the recordings are not at the same angle (configured mirroring) that is, they are inverted.If I'm on a video recording, and I turn my head to the left, the vide...