Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video friert ein, sobald jemand telefoniert

Hallo, wir haben einen normalen und ausreichend schnellen VDSL-Anschluss (Lancom-Router). Außerdem nutzen wir eine Cloud-Telefon-Anlage der Telekom. Das kuriose Problem mit Zoom ist, dass der Videostream jedes mal einfriert, sobald jemand über den Te...

kw-2022 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pre-assign and Auto-assign breakout rooms

We would like to pre-assign 10 individuals to each of 10 breakout rooms, and then, when we have started the meeting, have Zoom assign all the rest of the people to the rooms randomly. Will that be possible to do? The main need is to ensure that each ...

Close Captions

So i have captions set up and when ever a word comes up it shows it correct at first then changes it to the wrong word.it a person's name and then it shows a city name. how can i request it to get fixed. we want to use the feature where the person's ...

Beginners Guide (web meetings)

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this API malarky and a novice. Trying to work out how to get a web app up and running to create zoom meetings. Confused as I've create and App with SDK OAuth credentials, downloaded sample apps web and vue.js versions but this...

Deeds by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens when Zoom registration is full?

Hi! We have been working within the 100 capacity for our Pro license for the time being, but attendees may soon be exceeding the 100 limit. We require registrations at our meetings. My question is, do potential registrants receive a message that the ...

Video quality better when not using zoom

Hello, i have zoom pro. i have a camera logitech brio, 4k. Window 10 on a pc. When i use the camera, the quality of the image is very clear. When i start zoom with the camera, i loose that clarity of image. Light is good however i dont have the quali...

Nancy9 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes