Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Audio Device plz!

Hiyo everyone, I'm using a Macbook Pro 2017 running Monterey 12.1.I downloaded the web client from this link https://zoom.us/client/latest/Zoom.pkg and expected a new audio device to show up in my audio settings on my mac as "Zoom Audio" but do not s...

seaczar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bose speaker

all of a sudden my bose speaker isn’t working on zoom. it’s a new one connected to my wifi and it worked intermittently but stopped. this is on ipad and mac. help @help

Rev Closed Captioning limits?

Has anyone used Rev for Voice activated closed captioning. We started to use it, it is fine. However, one of my users has it stopping at a 40 minute mark with a message that 40 minutes is the limit. Wondering if it is Zoom or Rev. Have Rev working on...

jrerek by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RECORDIN SETTINGS

When I am in a session that I am recording and screen sharing, the speaker does not appear on the screen. I would like it to appear and I can't

INDA by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Buying several 1 month large meeting in advance

Hi. I'm interested in buying several large zoom meeting on my company's account (1 month). Do the month start running when I assign one to somebody's account ? Or when I buy them ? (Because I want to use them on different months so I need to know if ...

MaudeC by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom disconnects during recording a video

For the first time today zoom disconnected while I was recording a personal video. No one else was in the meeting. I always record in the icloud - it mentioned no space left and to record on the computer which I did. Same problem. I checked the stora...