Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

can't login with my google account

Hi,after I updated my zoom by using my mac book, I can't log in either using my email address or google accounts.Our school uses the school email address for zoom, but when I used the email address to log in, they keep showing me "You cannot log into...

Visual alert for people joining the waiting room?

Is there a possibility to have a non-audio notification that someone has joined the waiting room? I'm envisioning something similar to the orange highlight and icon change that occurs when someone enters something in the chat while the host has chat ...

mt104 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Speaker time limits for public meetings

I host public board meetings for a local govt. office, and our Public Comments are limited to no more than 3 speakers at a time, on each item of the agenda. We already have the meeting set on auto-mute and speakers ask permission to be un-muted, but ...

Sarah9 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

enable live transcription

Hi everyone, I am a student using Zoom portal provided by our university. I have enabled automatic captions in advanced settings, however during zoom meeting the 'live transcription' button is not turning blue after being clicked, anyone has idea why...

Live Transcription Not Working

Live transcription is not working when joining and hosting a meeting. All settings are check marked. We are able to request live transcription and the host is able to "activate". Once the host activates transcription, no captions show up for either t...