Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

microphone issues

hi I am trying to get my audio technically ATR2100x-USB microphone to work in zoom but it will not recognise it can anyone help the microphone works on everything else

mf10011 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this a scam? Zoom Desktop Client For Linux

I recently received an email from *********** which said As an admin or owner of an account with users using the Zoom Desktop Client for Linux, we are reaching out to notify you that we will be retiring the current key pair used to sign the Linux cli...

symbalex by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

PPT is freezing

Hi, I have ultimately problem with sharing ppt. First - it can´t be launch, participants don´t see different slides, when I turn the slide with ppt on. Second - So I use ppt in way, they can see on the left all slides - ppt is not "on". But last two ...

Zoom 5.12.2 Conflict with MAC OS Monterey 12.6??

There is a conflict between Zoom 5.12.2 and Mac OS Monterey 12.6 since I installed both in the last week When I click to mute myself as the host in a meeting I only hear every ~5th word of anyone else speaking-the rest of the time I hear nothing Ever...

Howard3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom_cm application download

Is it weird that I already had Zoom installed but when I went to join a new meeting recently, I clicked on the Zoom link (sent via Google calendar invite) and it automatically downloaded an application file called “Zoom_cm_XXXXXXXX” (with the X’s rep...

Bingb0ng by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming Screenshare video lagging

For the past 2 years, I've been joining a Zoom meeting where the owner of the meeting screenshares, we all have cameras turned on for the duration of the meeting.For the past week, my incoming screenshare video has been extremely laggy. It starts out...