Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio

While playing a song from youtube for my child to sing to their singing teacher, the teacher can only hear the song and not the child singing as well. Is there a way for the other person on the meeting to hear both the song playing and the participan...

tambar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom ion changed, Now Zoom doesn't work

I opened my Lenovo laptop to start a zoom meeting on Google Chrome using my free Zoom Account. But the Zoom icon had changed from the little camera to a blue circle with ZOOM written in white.Clicking the icon does nothing. There is no meeting launch...

Reuse a Meeting/Webinar Link

Hi,I had a webinar last week and I want the same set up for my next week call as well. I want to know if my attendees can reuse the same link which was shared previously. And will it be appropriate to just change the date of my previous webinar and b...

AnkitG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to meeting time limit?

Hello, I run a volunteer tutoring program, and one of my volunteers reported that her meeting was cut off after one hour. (She had previously restarted it after 40 minutes, since she's using a free account.) Can anyone explain why this happened? Than...