Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Storage Issue

I have Zoom One Pro, and currently am being advised that I am using 90% of my storage, 13.5% of 15GB. In the Plan Options it advises that One Pro has only 5GB storage, and I've never had an issue with storage before. Now I have only 9 videos stored w...

karen10 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Zoom Link after Erasing the recorded meeting

We have the basic Zoom for our workplace. We have recorded a number of meetings, and we have stored the links. We just deleted the meetings (after downloading them to a back-up) and now none of the links are working. Is there any way to make those li...

4SVS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No one can see my video

I never had this problem in the last two years, when I join a meeting, I can see my own video, but the other participants only see a black screen where I should be, the host in 1 meeting said she could see me, but I was froze, so I just turned off my...

Shefox08 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Timestamp

The timestamp is disabled in recordings, yet it is continuing to appear in my videos after the meeting. How do I fix this?

Resolved! Secure mode

Hi, can anyone help me? I’m using Zoom for a long time, and from today on I just couldn’t enter my meetings because my zoom is I’m in a secure mode (?). I can see and hear my guests, but they can’t hear me and they see my image as the secure mode scr...