Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Updates

Everytime I try to log into Zoom it starts to update and freezes about 1/10th of the way. It then does not allow me to use the App at all on my laptop. Any solution? Thank you!

mydog07 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Highlights

Hi All, Does anyone know a workaround or external app that would allow me to "tag" highlights during a zoom meeting?Briefly... I host a podcast and need to be able to review it for highlights. It would be preferrable that I can actual mark (or tag) a...

Humadyn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcription

Hi thereI´m using the live transcription services already and it seems working in the sense of what I speak will be displayed in the correct language (here German), but everything my counterpart is speaking is translated into English which is annoyin...

HerbM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

customized zooming share screen

hi all how can i zoom other than default zoom ratio in view options during shared screen. say for example, i want to 240% zoom. the default are only 50% 100% 150% 200% 300% and fit to window. thanks

ahs by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes