Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problems using external microphone Samson Q2U

I am trying to use a Samson Q2U microphone with Zoom and tested it out before my meeting. When I tested it before my meeting it all seemed fine. Unfortunately, when the meeting started and they could not hear me and I could not hear them. In the end ...

image brouillée ou image noire

Bonjour, Je suis très ennuyée avec ZOOM car à peu près depuis un mois depuis votre réactualisation avec les applications, mon image se brouille ou je deviens toute noire à l’écran et cela se produit très souvent pendant mes interventions. J’ai le ZOO...

결제문의

줌 프로 월 요금제 (pro) 법인카드로 결제하려는데 구독 데이터가 바르지 않다고 나옵니다. 왜 그럴까요? 

Polling is not showing up

Having a weird issue right now. Polling is not showing up on the bottom dock or to be added when creating a scheduled meeting. I am using a licensed version of zoom and since I'm one of the admins of our accounts I verified it was turned on for my ac...

Questions about Q&A

Hi Team, I'd like to know the answer for these questions:1. Can we allow people to send in questions before a live call?2. Can we allow people to send in questions during a call, but not allow anyone else on the call to see the questions? Thank you!

Ava_ww by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes