Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Finding information about meeting participants

Has it ever happened to you, mostly in a multi participants meetings, that you do not remember the exact role of one of the participants? Or you just would like to know more about their role and past experience?Now you can use "MEETPAL", a simple app...

Resolved! CAMERAカメラ

カメラを使用すると線が沢山でて、画像がぶれてしまい、会議に参加できません。解決法お願い致します。PCがLENOVOなのでこちらもドライバーをインストールし、ZOOMも再度インストールしても解決しません。お願い致します。

How to identify mislabeld participants

Hi, I teach many English language learners . They do not understand how to rename themselves. It's sometimes impossible to know who is in the meeting since they have labels like "79126." They keep their video off and audio muted and do not respond to...

Tandoor by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM NO LONGER WORKING

Hello -- I have been using Zoom without incident for years (pre-COVID) without any issue.However, last week it became squirrely. When I try to schedule a meeting using the typical dialogue box, instead of giving the scheduling dialogue box, it takes ...