Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share screen AND have face visible

Hi all - I do a fair bit of presenting over Zoom yet have not found a way to share my screen AND still have my face reasonably large so it can be seen in a room of people (currently just a small size). How can I make both easily seen? thanks

Tonip by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

갤러리 보기(썸네일 제거)

핸드폰은 갤럭시 s22를 사용 중입니다. 줌 미팅 참가 후 갤러리 보기에서 본인의 화면이 썸네일로 표시됩니다. 썸네일 말고 분할 화면에 보일 수 있도록 하고 싶습니다.

SONS PARASITES

Bonjour, à chaque réunion ZOOM, deux problèmes se produisent ponctuellement (et non pas en continu). Le premier, les personnes en distanciel entendent régulièrement une espèce de voix de robot ne permettant plus d'entendre la réunion, cela dure quelq...

Calendar invite with 2 different passcodes

I created a meeting in the Zoom app. I edited the system generated invite and passcode on the calender invite associated with my account. I sent that out to a BUNCH of people. Then i edited the end time a couple days later and now there are two DIFFE...

video

When open conference, video starts to distort: jump, change colors, show other participants of conference, not me. Other participants also see me this distort way.It started few days ago, every time I use zoom, it happens. I deleted zoom, downloded a...

nasijia by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account

i don’t have a zoom account but i get meeting id and password my phone is hacked when i go to usps site gives me zoom info under mssc.gov also have problems with my mail delivery

Resolved! distribute poll across multiple hosts?

Help! We have a large group of ZOOM Pro hosts who will hosting a new series of training sessions - each course includes polls in the instructional design. Is there any way to bulk populate the polls for these sessions into all of the host PMRs? Or - ...

where is sdkkey

I followed the follow procedurehttps://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/build/sdk-app/ but i don't see the "sdk credentials" in my meeting sdk app. Can you help me? thank you  

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Zoom Microphone On Regardless of App Usage

I am using 12.6.2 Monterey macOS and there is an orange microphone indicator stating that zoom is using my microphone even when I quit the app. (Thus, it's always on.)And yes, I do have the latest zoom version, 5.13.5, as of 17 January 2023.