Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Superimposed video

Hi All. While in a zoom meeting, one on one, often my client's video will superimpose over mine (what they see), so they'll end up seeing a combination of me and themselves. I can disable my video and restart it and this fixes this, but it will happe...

Recording lost

Hello, First of all I don't have any Zoom account, I usually only click on the link to join a meeting. So here's the situation, I joined a meeting and after a couple minutes the host made me the host, so I started the recording. I didn't get the opti...

MHFO by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Length

I am new to zoom and taking advantage of the Learning Center before a big meeting that I will join at the end of February. I just want to confirm that I do not have to upgrade (pay for) an enhanced Zoom package if I am joining this meeting that could...

Sharing Audio

Hello!when i share sound and my screen it automatically mutes me so that no can hear me speak. can this be prevented?Thank you

Microphone issues

Hello, I am having issues with Microphone on Zoom, when I try to talk my mic for first second works fine and that it either goes very quiet/no sound or makes some weird noise. I recorded video what happens when testing mic, couldnt host it here as zo...

AV1570 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host multiple meetings on Zoom Pro license

Hello, I am currently using 1 Zoom Pro license.I want to understand that if I purchase another license in the same account - will I be able to host multiple meetings at the same timeslot? Or do I need another account to host the other meeting? I went...

Can I set new defaults on Zoom meetings?

I'm trying to set new defaults for my zoom meetings (ie: that both the host and participants videos automatically open when they join) but I can't seem to do it. Every time I try it reverts to the underlying default. Does anyone know how I can?

xw by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes