Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings are not pinning me

I'm teaching classes on Zoom and recently Zoom is not pinning me, despite me pinning myself as usual. I have been using Zoom for 3 years and this problem has never occurred until now . It's worth adding that this doesn’t happen every time i record a ...

Resolved! Audio Recordings

Good day, Trust that you are well. We would kindly like to enquire as to why any of out meeting recordings are unable to playback any audio? Please note that we are able to see video from the recorded meeting files however, no audio is present when p...

Phone Dial in

I am a Zoom Pro One subscriber. I'd like to have people call into my meetings using their phones but I don't know how to activate this feature, or the how include dial-in phone number and meeting passcode in my meeting invitations. I need your help p...

no music via zoom

No music can be heard. zoom used to allow music to be heard by the other party. . I have an iMac. I can no longer take banjo lessons via zoom because it cannot be heard by my instructor. I used to use zoom and it worked on my old iMac. and it is awfu...

jan100 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Audio

Hello, my audio isn't working on zoom on my laptop. It's been checked this morning by a computer engineer and the lap top is fine. The microphone test works fine and plays back out but there is no sound or very occasional sound on the audio test. Aud...

LynneB1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to convert recording

Hi. I could not convert my recording. After I ended the meeting, the recording did not convert. Instead it got saved in my folder as "double_click_to_convert_01. Even after double clicking on this, the zoom recording is not converting. Please help......

CADRE by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

camera glitch

Since i updated my zoom, my video has a glitch it will start of okay then the video will show a split screen with another persons image on my picture, then different colours will appear on top of my video. I have to keep turning my camera on and off ...

angie7 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Pop up windows when screen sharing

Last evening I was giving a demonstration of some Photographic Competition Software. After images have been scored by a judge they are displayed in a slideshow, however, the image title, author, scores and awards appear in a pop-up window which overl...

jcc285 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes