Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

non recorded meeting

I can't find the record of a meeting. I am afraid I did not choose previously the "recording" option. Is it impossible te find it?Thanks...

camino by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-assigned break out rooms with titles and no participants

Hello, I wanted to allocate people randomly in 4 break out rooms while being on a meeting. Because I wanted to give titles to those 4 rooms and save a bit of time, I decided to pre-assign the break out rooms in the settings before opening the meeting...

SA14 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Facebookライブ

zoomからFacebookライブをするのに「Facebookでサインインしてください」とでたのでFacebookでサインインしたのにずっとその画面が出続ける。12月までは普通にライブができていたのにできなくなっている。解決方法を教えてください

Kecolly by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth

I cannot use my bluetooth headset on Zoom meeting after an up-date of window version 11 on my PC. On all other sources, the headset works fine.I have checked the connection and have not changed anything in my settings

zoom account disabled

Hello I have notice that some of my zoom account zoom was disabled. I am the admin.and I have several record on cloud in this my account zoom. can you help me in order to enable my account again?

lighting fluctuation

my lighting has begun to fluctuate during a meeting, going from way too bright to too dark. Changing the room lighting seems to make no difference. Changing the 'adjust to low light' setting makes no difference. Is there a video lighting setting I'm ...

dkt by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes