Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Undo: Host of someone else's meeting

I have calendar permission to create zoom meetings for my boss. This normally works fine, but today, both meetings I created for her had me set as the host of her meeting? I created the meetings the correct way, but both times I had to start the meet...

time limit despite upgrade

I got a new computer (Macbookpro) and had to reload my desktop app. When I do a meeting, it says I have a 40-minute limit despite having already upgraded to the plus one plan. Any ideas on how I can get the desktop to recognize my upgrade? I have a t...

drclock by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook Plugin Wont uninstall

We deploy zoom outlook plugin msi through SCCM in our environment. If we manually install/uninstall or go through sccm to upgrade a previous outlook plugin install we get these errors. The zoom cleanup tool doesnt work for the plugin. Does anyone hav...

[Wrong Name] has invited you to a meeting

Hello! I recently took over our Zoom account, bit when I use google calendar to create meetings, it autofills with mypredecessors name. I have owner/license, as well as full admin in our gsuite, but cannot for the life of me find where to correct thi...

IWBA by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Pan movement

Hello! When I host a meeting and I left, right forward, backward, the camera pans. It is very distracting and I'd like some help in turning off this setting. Any help would be greatly appreciated!