Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

captions URL

Hi, I have a pro account and so should be able to retrieve a captions URL several days in adavnce of a Zoom meeting and send it to a 3rd party captioner. How do I find the Captions URL ahead of the meeting starting?Thanks

liblou by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple recordings to cloud

I teach several classes a week and am wondering whether it is possible to have just one link to all Cloud recordings rather than have to send a link to the cloud recording after every class. Ideally I would like students to be able to go to a single ...

Daverick by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom and Windows 11

In my company, all devices with Windows 11 are not compatible with the zoom application, the camera and microphone do not work at all

Jagat by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple account login

him im currently using this for school and am signed in through google. im trying to switch between my personal account that is logged in the same but wont let me log in. it goes straight to my school account no choice.

ndavis by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording Broken After Uploading

Hello there, We have uploaded a meeting recording couple days ago, and the video was good to go. Today, we wanted to recheck the video to make sure everything's fine, however, we saw issues such as frozing video, and the audio, not being in sync with...

Zoom update not working

Zoom forces an update to sign in. Downloading the latest version from https://zoom.us/download and running the exe file simply opens the app. I now cannot sign in or join any meetings with the desktop client. Any help or ideas? Do I need to uninstall...

dolphin7 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes