Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom sharing webinar and videos

my zoom share hasn't been working the last few weeks. I teach with a webinar and video and it gets stuck and when the video is being share, the viewers can hear the video but the video isn't playing along. I pay for a premium zoom account and it's qu...

Tara8 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge meetings and webinars

I run public webinars that require registration. I have accidently created both a meeting link and a webinar link which both have several registrants already. Is it possible to merge a meeting into a webinar so that registrants don't need to sign up ...

amlamb by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert a webinar to a meeting DURING the webinar.

I'd like to have a webinar which starts as a standard webinar, but after the panelists' presentations allows ALL attendees to un-mute their audio AND video for the discussion. Currently I set up two events, a webinar and meeting. Everyone has to leav...

neve by Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes