Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registered Participants

It would be nice to see the number of participants registered for each of our webinars without entering the "edit" section. If you can see it on example:13:30 - 14:30Glamping, adventure, and wildlife in El Impenetrable Nber Reg: 15 Thank you very muc...

Resolved! Sharing Zoom Webinar Recording

I want to share the recording of my recent webinar with both attendees and people who registered but didn't attend. I also want to encourage them to share the recording with others. Is there a way to set up my account that would require anyone who op...

Thriving by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't figure out co-hosts in webinar

We recently upgraded our account for a month so we can run a webinar. I need to have 2 co-hosts in my event. I watched the 'how to' video and did the following:- made sure that the co-hosts toggle was 'on' in settings -> meetings (basic) (It was alre...

ISBLA by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Webinar Recording

I have the free version of zoom. My boss has the paid version and added webinars to my account for a month so we could host a meeting. After the month was done, I went back to the free version. I need a webinar recording from that month and I can't f...

Custom Webinar Registration Page

Is it possible to have the registrant go to a custom Registration Webinar Thank You page after they register for a webinar? If so, how. If not, why not - this is a pretty basic feature that most other webinar platforms have.

ZoomGov webinar recording format changed?

We recently recorded "active speaker with shared screen" for a ZoomGov webinar. The active speaker window appears over the top right of the shared screen, obscuring the content (slide titles). Previously the active speaker window appeared to the righ...

dagray by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes