Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Maintain the same link

I have occassionaly been using free Zoom.The people attending the meetings already have a link we regurlarly use. When I join the paid version, will I be able to maintain the same link we have been using for a while or will I have to change it? Thank...

Issues promoting attendee to panelist

At our last Board of Education meeting, we were unable to promote anyone from attendee status to panelist status. We kept get the message that the attendee had "declined" to be promoted. In fact, the attendee(s) never did so. Has anyone else experien...

AACPS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live transcript (cc) and ASL

When hosting a webinar, how do we assist attendees to turn off the cc feed from a live transcript and/or the ASL video if they are using a mobile device like an iPad or an iPhone if they don’t want to see it? These mobile devices seem to not have the...

Jan22 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Events Maximum EVENT Duration

Hi everyone, Does anyone know the maximum Zoom Events event duration. I do not mean the maximum amount of time of a meeting or webinar session. I mean the maximum of the entire event. Our company was thinking of doing a month long event but we were n...